Reveal: First CL online boutique purchase!

tivogirl

Jan 3, 2007
I ordered on Wednesday, the day the boutique went live, and I knew my order number was low but I had no idea how low!

As one of the first 50 customers, I received a nice note and a keychain:

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

Excuse the crappy cell phone pics, but I was trying to open it up and hurry to get back to work! I will do proper photos with a real camera and good light tonight, I promise! These pics make the leather look much darker than it is. The color is GORGEOUS!

Now on with the show...

A lovely note was included in an envelope with my documents. It says "We hope you enjoy your Christian Louboutin products as they carry you off on magical days and fanciful nights."

I also got TWO dust bags and the heel tips! Here's a peek:

photo3.jpg

... and a few quick modeling shots before I had to head back to work...

photo2.jpg

photo9.jpg

I am also happy to report I toddled around a little bit on my carpet and actually CAN walk in these! I've never had anything higher than a 120 w/ platform so I was nervous, but I think I can handle these!

Okay, now back to work. I promise better photos tonight when I get home!

^ Thank you! My order number was something like 10000000200 - I know it ended in 200 so I assumed I was order 200. Apparently they didn't start at zero, though, since I was one of the first 50!

Thank you shockboogie, meggyg8r, nexisfan and elfgirl! I just can't wait to get home and walk around in them ALL NIGHT! I was SO nervous about not being able to wear them!

SassySarah: They actually seem to be an entirely unique style, different from Banana. The toe is a bit pointier and the area that covers the toes is more like a VP than a Banana. I'll take tons of pics tonight with my real camera so you can see the shape.

Last edited: