Reveal! First celine!

tanya1729

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone! For my birthday this year I decided to reward myself with a celine bag I have always dreamed of!

Here is my drummed mini luggage in black!

I am so in love, my only other premier designer bag is the LV Neverfull and some SLGs from LV. All my other bags are contemporary michael kors, coach ect, so this was a big jump for me!

Let me say that I am blown away by this celine bag. The leather is so amazing and luxurious I could not believe how soft it is! Also my house smells like beautiful leather and I don't ever want the smell to go away haha :smile:

I also had a great experience with my SA at Saks in Boston she even wrote me a kind birthday card that was waiting for me when I opened the bag!

I am very excited! And celine just gained a customer for life!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501577.287616.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501596.995335.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501607.915480.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501550.626539.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501550.626539.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,468
Hi everyone! For my birthday this year I decided to reward myself with a celine bag I have always dreamed of!

I am so in love, my only other premier designer bag is the LV Neverfull and some SLGs from LV. All my other bags are contemporary michael kors, coach ect, so this was a big jump for me!

Let me say that I am blown away by this celine bag. The leather is so amazing and luxurious I could not believe how soft it is! Also my house smells like beautiful leather and I don't ever want the smell to go away haha :smile:

I also had a great experience with my SA at Saks in Boston she even wrote me a kind birthday card that was waiting for me when I opened the bag!

View attachment 2724395View attachment 2724396View attachment 2724397
Happy Birthday to you!
Congrats on your beautiful new bag.
Wear it in good health :smile:

View attachment 2724395View attachment 2724396View attachment 2724397
Love how you treat yourself for your BD. The bag is truly beautiful and classic. Congrats and Happy Birthday. ^^