Reveal! First celine!

tanya1729

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone! For my birthday this year I decided to reward myself with a celine bag I have always dreamed of!

Here is my drummed mini luggage in black!

I am so in love, my only other premier designer bag is the LV Neverfull and some SLGs from LV. All my other bags are contemporary michael kors, coach ect, so this was a big jump for me!

Let me say that I am blown away by this celine bag. The leather is so amazing and luxurious I could not believe how soft it is! Also my house smells like beautiful leather and I don't ever want the smell to go away haha :smile:

I also had a great experience with my SA at Saks in Boston she even wrote me a kind birthday card that was waiting for me when I opened the bag!

I am very excited! And celine just gained a customer for life!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501577.287616.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501596.995335.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408501607.915480.jpg

Attachments

Une_passante

Sep 22, 2013
Hi everyone! For my birthday this year I decided to reward myself with a celine bag I have always dreamed of!

I am so in love, my only other premier designer bag is the LV Neverfull and some SLGs from LV. All my other bags are contemporary michael kors, coach ect, so this was a big jump for me!

Let me say that I am blown away by this celine bag. The leather is so amazing and luxurious I could not believe how soft it is! Also my house smells like beautiful leather and I don't ever want the smell to go away haha :smile:

I also had a great experience with my SA at Saks in Boston she even wrote me a kind birthday card that was waiting for me when I opened the bag!

View attachment 2724395 View attachment 2724396 View attachment 2724397
Happy Birthday to you!
Congrats on your beautiful new bag.
Wear it in good health :smile:

cclady

Jan 8, 2014
Congratulations n happy birthday!! I'm considering the micro version in dark blue/yellow. You make me want it even more!

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com

View attachment 2724395 View attachment 2724396 View attachment 2724397
Love how you treat yourself for your BD. The bag is truly beautiful and classic. Congrats and Happy Birthday. ^^