Reveal - First Balenciaga!

Pitsrule

Apr 3, 2014
A couple weeks ago I posted about if I should get a velo or town. I decided on the velo and planned to buy brand new but came across this "like new" on fashionphile. It was described as unworn and def looks that way. Here is my new giant 12 RG in anthracite.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412956560.015534.jpg

I don't carry much just keys, sunglasses and a small wallet. I was able to fit my daughters things and will have room to spare.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412956576.177936.jpg

I'm 5'2 and have the strap on the shortest hole. I'm ok with it but would not mind if it was few inches shorter.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412956725.668277.jpg

Overall I'm loving the look and quality of this bag.

A couple weeks ago I posted about if I should get a velo or town. I decided on the velo and planned to buy brand new but came across this "like new" on fashionphile. It was described as unworn and def looks that way. Here is my new giant 12 RG in anthracite.
I don't carry much just keys, sunglasses and a small wallet. I was able to fit my daughters things and will have room to spare.
I'm 5'2 and have the strap on the shortest hole. I'm ok with it but would not mind if it was few inches shorter.

Overall I'm loving the look and quality of this bag.

The colour of your new bag is lovely :smile: And your e ring looks gorgeous :graucho: