REVEAL! First Bal <3

jennytiu

May 7, 2013
bf1-attach.ymail.com/us.f1605.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2_0_0_1_4522829_AIati2IAAAJ8U9saWAAAAGZglEA&pid=1&fid=Inbox&inline=1&cred=j_n2tbTBqbqVq0xApcSnlkN9oRaPlCSU5Vli.Fs0XWIJg_YxC00E.HI6hA--&ts=1406869239&partner=ymail&sig=sDaOsQHupQAURYMmGbiLbg--Hi ladies! I just got back from a trip to Europe. I have been dreaming of a Balenciaga bag for the longest time. I have always thought it would be my first designer bag. But I haven't found the ONE. We have very limited inventory in the only store here in my country. Its always either they do not have the color I want or the leather's too dry for my liking. But boy did I get very lucky during this trip. I was able to acquire not just one but 4 Balenciagas :smile: Here is my Bleu Persan City in RH along with my classic flats. I also got a wallet and another pair of flats but I do not pictures ATM.

I was originally going to get the black classic City but my mom wanted me to try another color which is younger. Lo and behold they had the Bleu Persan in RH. It was love at first sight! :heart:

And if I may share some more, I got the flats for half the price! My mom and I actually got 3 pairs. We've been hunting these flats down in our size. Finally we got lucky in the Balenciaga store in Milan. They are just the comfiest pair ever :heart::loveeyes:

Last edited:
bf1-attach.ymail.com/us.f1605.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2_0_0_1_4522829_AIati2IAAAJ8U9saWAAAAGZglEA&pid=1&fid=Inbox&inline=1&cred=j_n2tbTBqbqVq0xApcSnlkN9oRaPlCSU5Vli.Fs0XWIJg_YxC00E.HI6hA--&ts=1406869239&partner=ymail&sig=sDaOsQHupQAURYMmGbiLbg--

Hi Jenny

Use "Go Advanced" to compose your post. Once you are in that window, you will see a paper clip (its called "Manage Attachments") icon at the top & slightly off middle position. Click on the paper clip to attach your pictures.

Hope this helps and looking forward to your reveal! :peace: