Reveal!finally pick my baby up from the LV store!

thanks paradise392 =)
im really happy that i can finally got one... i cant stop taking it out from my purse just to look at it.. lol

you're welcome! the day i got mine i couldn't stop looking at it! I still can't stop looking at it! It makes me so happy every time i take it out of my purse. but i have a quick question. is your button aligned perfectly? mine is slightly unnoticeably off. the button is closer to the left side. you really can't tell at all and it doesn't bother me but the part thats attached to the actual wallet like where the card slots are. its moved to the left slightly by a smidge. is yours like that? another tps'er in the emilie club said theirs was like that too..

you're welcome! the day i got mine i couldn't stop looking at it! I still can't stop looking at it! It makes me so happy every time i take it out of my purse. but i have a quick question. is your button aligned perfectly? mine is slightly unnoticeably off. the button is closer to the left side. you really can't tell at all and it doesn't bother me but the part thats attached to the actual wallet like where the card slots are. its moved to the left slightly by a smidge. is yours like that? another tps'er in the emilie club said theirs was like that too..
i think i dont have this problem.. i used a ruler to measure, it doesnt seem that the button is closer to the left side. im not sure if i measured right or not.. :lol: