Reveal! Finally got...

Robynn enjoy this baby in the best of healths. I used to have one and sold it and have since then regretted!!

M_Butterfly, I carried it yesterday, and just never felt that "I LOVE this bag" feeling (like with all my other LVs). I have wanted a black epi speedy for so long, and I don't understand why I had a "blah" feeling about it. Is it because, in each different pattern, all my other LVs boldly say Louis Vuitton??? Why did you sell your black epi speedy, and why do you think you regretted it?

Hi Robyn!!!

I see you got "my" bag!! Congrats! One of these days I will own a black epi speedy too!

Give it some time... it is a very subdued style.. but so classic and so weather proof! Hopefully you will have that "loving" feeling after using her a little.

Hi Robyn!!!

I see you got "my" bag!! Congrats! One of these days I will own a black epi speedy too!

Give it some time... it is a very subdued style.. but so classic and so weather proof! Hopefully you will have that "loving" feeling after using her a little.

Hi Kim!!! I've wanted to ask you about this "loving" feeling I'm not getting, but I know your summer is busy. Do I need to buy a bandeau, etc. to dress it up???

Its a lovely bag, congrats.

I've thought about getting one of these before but the opening isn't very big is it? How do you find it? Does it open big enough to easily get things in and out of?

Its because the zip doesn't open all the way, I'm not sure how I would like it.

Its a lovely bag, congrats.

I've thought about getting one of these before but the opening isn't very big is it? How do you find it? Does it open big enough to easily get things in and out of?

Its because the zip doesn't open all the way, I'm not sure how I would like it.

Thank you, Ali-bagpuss.

With the speedy 30, I find the opening to be large enough. I don't think the 25 would be, at least for me.