reveal ^^ finally a phantom bag~

Monppei

Nov 23, 2007
my 3rd celine bag:graucho::graucho: i really like the interesting face of phantom bag even if this is a bit large for me. the sa says it is actually medium size, i dont really see the difference though. please ignore the dirty mirror & lazy me:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• SAM_4294.jpg
    SAM_4294.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,357
  • SAM_4293.jpg
    SAM_4293.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,424
my 3rd celine bag:graucho::graucho: i really like the interesting face of phantom bag even if this is a bit large for me. the sa says it is actually medium size, i dont really see the difference though. please ignore the dirty mirror & lazy me:sweatdrop:
That looks fantastic on you! Just got one in red, not sure it's a keeper, looks so big to me but your black is just dreamy!!! Looks really good on you!

That looks fantastic on you! Just got one in red, not sure it's a keeper, looks so big to me but your black is just dreamy!!! Looks really good on you!

thanks smiley! a red phantom?? i love it!! we only got black or grey croc phantom here:sad: if i were u i will keep it, red one is hard to find n so beautiful n eye catching when match with winter outfits!