Reveal - Feeling close to Coco

thanks everybody for your nice words. i am happy to be able to share my hobby with a community full of beautiful people who understand :hugs:

i took a pic wearing the 225 reissue and a comparison shot with the medium classic flap. for reference, i am 5'3 tall and 120 lbs.

i just love wearing both with single strap and for my height, i find the drop of both bags perfect. i hope this helps those who are contemplating to get the same bags :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1891.JPG
    IMG_1891.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 300
Beautiful reissue. I love the colour combo very much. It's just so classic in black with ghw. I'm planning to get a reissue too, but I prefer the large one as I intend to use it everyday. May I know this is what series? How do we know we are getting new bags? Based on the serial no?

thanks everybody for your nice words. i am happy to be able to share my hobby with a community full of beautiful people who understand :hugs:

i took a pic wearing the 225 reissue and a comparison shot with the medium classic flap. for reference, i am 5'3 tall and 120 lbs.

i just love wearing both with single strap and for my height, i find the drop of both bags perfect. i hope this helps those who are contemplating to get the same bags :smile:

Congrats on your classic color collection of black re-issue with gold hardware. Both the classic and re-issue flaps look fantastic on you. Great size selection. Enjoy and wear in good health.

Congrats - I love it! I just spotted this thread. I'm also caught up in some reissue love and could easily see a place for a black with gwh down the road... It's just so elegant. (It's funny because I'm really torn over the hardware choice with the classic flaps - part of the reason I don't actually have one. With the reissues, it was easy for me - I really loved all the combos.)