Reveal Feb 2014 New Release - Damier Greenwich

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I just picked up a gorgeous handbag for my best woman this morning. Actually, I was planning on buying Monogram Pallas as it's my Mom preference. However, I changed my mind at the first sight when I saw this new release piece on display.

It's more structured bag compared to the Pallas. Both Greenwich and Pallas have almost the same dimensions. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391316813.080281.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391316830.263477.jpg

2. Let's me go through the details.

Attached Files:

3. Show us! :biggrin:

----
    Nevermind. That bag is Grogeous!

4. I really love her interior. Lining is microfibre. She also has 2 zipper and 2 slip pockets.

Attached Files:

5. Congrats to her....the structure is quite similar to Coach's Borough Bag...

6. Wow, never seen this one before. So pretty!

7. She can be worn in several ways. ;)

Attached Files:

8. Here we go!
    These are focused on back, bottom and side of the bag.

Apologies in advance that I won't shoot the Greenwich on model as I want my mom to be the first user. :smile:
    Finally, I hope my mom will love this bag. Thank you very much for letting me share my happiness.

Attached Files:

9. What a fantastic bag! I love all the details!! Congrats :smile:

10. Great bag!

11. Very nice bag. It looks sleek and contemporary. I really like it! I'm guessing there is also a longer strap. Is it long enough to be carried cross body? Thanks for the great reveal!

12. Wow, simply gorgeous!!! Love the size, I am sure your Mom will love it!!!

13. I love it! Congrats to your mom; I know she'll love it, too!

14. Love the different options and the strap has the DE print too!

15. Yup, the bag comes with longer strap in DE print.

Attached Files: