Reveal: Easy Caviar Flap ~ Jumbo Beige

Thank you all for stopping by my reveal thread on my Easy. Here's an update. I bought a purse organizer for it to prevent the potential of getting the interior fabric-lining dirtied.

The length n width of the purse organizer fit. But it is too tall since the Easy zips down quite a fair bit. Thus, i just folded the top downwards from inside out to make it shorter so that u can't see the organizer from the side. And voila! It fits perfectly now! I am so happy!

In fact, i prefer the color of the purse organizer to the original interior fabric lining color as the color of the organizer matches the Easy beige better. I got it at pursebling.com just in case other Easy owners are interested.

Attachments

• 1394563811162.jpg
    1394563811162.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 1394563837542.jpg
    1394563837542.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,130
  • 1394563860583.jpg
    1394563860583.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,124
How did the wedding go? Any pics?

My DH asked me not to use it. We didn't know anyone at the wedding (except the bride and groom) and he didn't want me to feel like I couldn't leave the bag at the table when we left it to dance etc.

He said it was too bulky to leave on while we danced. UGHHH i wanted to use it so bad.

My DH asked me not to use it. We didn't know anyone at the wedding (except the bride and groom) and he didn't want me to feel like I couldn't leave the bag at the table when we left it to dance etc.

He said it was too bulky to leave on while we danced. UGHHH i wanted to use it so bad.

Oh, that's too bad! A woc would be great for dancing with it on. :smile:

I haven't used mine yet. I am waiting for my waterproofing products to arrive. Don't dare to use it before applying the protective treatment esp since it is beige.