Reveal: Easy Caviar Flap ~ Jumbo Beige

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's the reveal for my Easy Caviar Flap Jumbo Beige!

Attached Files:

2. It is Beige with SHW.

Attached Files:

3. Congrats on such a great bag! :smile:

4. Thanks! I love it! It is light as what the posters with this flap has said!

5. Model pics please!!

6. It has a back compartment between the flap and the main compartment.

And inside the main compartment, there's a zipper compartment.

Attached Files:

7. Wow! It's beautiful! What a lovely color, Congratulations!! Enjoy your new bag 😊

8. Thanks, Mayak! R u planning to get the beige Golden Class?

9. Congrats on your easy caviar bag! The zipper seems so convenient and simple to use.

10. Thanks! Yes, i think the zipper closure makes it easier to retrieve stuff and helps to make it more light weight. Although it doesn't have a back compartment, luckily there is a compartment between the flap n the main compartment so that I can put my phone in that slot. :smile:

11. Congrats on your beautiful beige easy caviar bag!

12. Here's a comparison shot for size between this Jumbo Easy Caviar and the Valentine Flap which is a M/L.

In terms of weight, the Valentine lambskin M/L flap is about 1 pound and 5 oz, while the Jumbo Easy Caviar Flap is about 1 pound and 11 oz. I used my kitchen weighing machine.

Attached Files:

13. Thanks! :smile:

14. Congrats!!! This is a great bag!!! If you don't mind sharing, how much is this bag?

15. Nooo, I LOVE it but I must resist. That's 3 bags and one wallet in a span of one month. I'm sure we will find something to love every season! Hopefully they will bring it back another time, for now I must STOP. 😊