Reveal: Diorissomo and Miss Dior plus some scarfs

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I wouldn't find this kind of support among all my friends, well maybe only some. Also since I work as junior associate in a big team, I always felt inappropriate to bring designer bag to work. Hope the diorissimo will be less noticeable because of the color and plain leather :smile: and the size is perfect for my work laptop and files too!

Here a little something I forgot to post last might.

Ohmygosh, you got this! The black sold at my local boutique between the time I first looked at it and when I went back a couple of days later (they only had the burgundy one left). I think that is so totally adorable! Congrats!

I think the diorissimo will be perfect for you to take to work, as it is lovely, understated yet gorgeous, and doesn't scream out anything. The leather is stunning as is the color. I think you will get many years of enjoyment from this bag for sure! :smile:

Thanks! It's beige with light gold hardware and nude pink lining.

Really magnifique this beige color and it goes very well with bois de rose interior . I find it very balance. I want to buy a Diorissimo too in black taurillon probably but i hesitate between small and medium. What size have you choice for your beige Diorissimo?

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I wouldn't find this kind of support among all my friends, well maybe only some. Also since I work as junior associate in a big team, I always felt inappropriate to bring designer bag to work. Hope the diorissimo will be less noticeable because of the color and plain leather :smile: and the size is perfect for my work laptop and files too!

Here a little something I forgot to post last might.

This is such a little piece of gem. :smile: I love it!

ROXANE2007 said:
Really magnifique this beige color and it goes very well with bois de rose interior . I find it very balance. I want to buy a Diorissimo too in black taurillon probably but i hesitate between small and medium. What size have you choice for your beige Diorissimo?

I believe this is a medium one. We don't have much choices at our local store. But I would think medium is more versatile. Good luck deciding!

tutushopper said:
Ohmygosh, you got this! The black sold at my local boutique between the time I first looked at it and when I went back a couple of days later (they only had the burgundy one left). I think that is so totally adorable! Congrats!

I think the diorissimo will be perfect for you to take to work, as it is lovely, understated yet gorgeous, and doesn't scream out anything. The leather is stunning as is the color. I think you will get many years of enjoyment from this bag for sure! :smile:

Thanks! I didn't know there are other colors of this key chain. The burgundy must be very lovely too. Hoping our local store has more stock on everything!

More pics of the miss dior. I've taken it out few times even it's cold and snowy outside.

Attachments

• image-3875802020.jpg
    image-3875802020.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 501
  • image-4265205610.jpg
    image-4265205610.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 488
  • image-2667397692.jpg
    image-2667397692.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 481
Just a few more :smile:

Attachments