Reveal... Dior Christal watch.. thoughts?

*laura*

O.G.
Apr 6, 2010
Presenting my new Dior Christal White Sapphire 28mm Watch

Was worried that 28mm may be too small?

Has my quest to find the perfect everyday watch been a success?

Let me know your thoughts

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's gorgeous! Honestly though, the only opinion that really matters is yours...how does it feel to you? If you love it, it's perfect. If you're having second thoughts, go with the larger one. You can't go wrong getting the one you really love and makes your heart sing. (Funny I'm talking about a watch, right?). :P

I think it looks great, but it does depend on what feels right. That size can be worn a little dressier too I think, the larger would be strictly casual. Either way it's great looking.

purseinsanity said:
I think it's gorgeous! Honestly though, the only opinion that really matters is yours...how does it feel to you? If you love it, it's perfect. If you're having second thoughts, go with the larger one. You can't go wrong getting the one you really love and makes your heart sing. (Funny I'm talking about a watch, right?). :P

Thanks for your comments. It's feels fine and doesn't look too small as I have quite small wrists anyway IMO... Its just I'm an oversized watch kind of girl but wanted something a little more understated for everyday wear :smile: