Reveal... Dior Christal watch.. thoughts?

*laura*

O.G.
Apr 6, 2010
Cornwall, UK
Presenting my new Dior Christal White Sapphire 28mm Watch

Was worried that 28mm may be too small?

Has my quest to find the perfect everyday watch been a success?

Let me know your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

jtc103

Jewelry lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Beautiful! Congratulations! I wanted to get this watch in dark blue

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I think it's gorgeous! Honestly though, the only opinion that really matters is yours...how does it feel to you? If you love it, it's perfect. If you're having second thoughts, go with the larger one. You can't go wrong getting the one you really love and makes your heart sing. (Funny I'm talking about a watch, right?). :P

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I think it looks great, but it does depend on what feels right. That size can be worn a little dressier too I think, the larger would be strictly casual. Either way it's great looking.

*laura*

O.G.
Apr 6, 2010
Cornwall, UK
purseinsanity said:
I think it's gorgeous! Honestly though, the only opinion that really matters is yours...how does it feel to you? If you love it, it's perfect. If you're having second thoughts, go with the larger one. You can't go wrong getting the one you really love and makes your heart sing. (Funny I'm talking about a watch, right?). :P
Thanks for your comments. It's feels fine and doesn't look too small as I have quite small wrists anyway IMO... Its just I'm an oversized watch kind of girl but wanted something a little more understated for everyday wear :smile:

injenue

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Congrats!!! I love this this watch!!! We are watch twins :smile:
Enjoy your new watch i think this size is perfect! Looks great on your wrist!!!