reveal! Dillen satchel sand

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Here she is, she arrived yesterday! The second photo shows how large the pebbling is. I hope she gets more slouchy over time! Thanks for letting me share!
Love this bag and the sand is beautiful, the leather will soften with use and the bag will be even more loveable. Congrats.

belle_91

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
Sorry for the terrible photo quality, I'm having a hard time capturing the color, the there is lots of cloud cover

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Sorry for the terrible photo quality, I'm having a hard time capturing the color, the there is lots of cloud cover
The quality of the photo is excellent - I can see every pebble:biggrin:, but catching the true color on any bag is always so difficult.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
Such a pretty bag! My friend has the same colored handle in red and it is beautiful! The pebbling is the same as on my Chelsea- its really nice.

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
Here she is, she arrived yesterday! The second photo shows how large the pebbling is. I hope she gets more slouchy over time! Thanks for letting me share!

Great bag!!! Love the sand color. I know what you mean about hoping the pebble leather will soften. I hope my bag does too. But in the meantime, enjoy your little beauty. The sand is a great and beautiful color!!
:smile: