~Reveal:Delivery from Champs-Élysées~ [pics] + bonus

Ok ok... this is my really first so I don't know the protocol... sorry here we go!

I finally got my HG travel bag~~ :heart::heart:
and my very first vernis piece~~

Keepall 45 with shoulder strap and cosmetic pouch MM amarante

Attachments

• IMG_6938.JPG
    IMG_6938.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6940.JPG
    IMG_6940.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6942.JPG
    IMG_6942.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 92
More photos of keepall 45... I'm especially excited about this piece... I really wanted this for a looong time.

I LOVE the LV hardware pieces... such a high quality :love:

Attachments

• IMG_6925.JPG
    IMG_6925.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6929.JPG
    IMG_6929.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 60
Thank you for entertaining my reveal... you guys are very kind.

I saved about 25% with the VAT refund yay~ all my LV pieces were obtained in Europe for $$$$ savings.

I have a trip scheduled for Sept. and Nov... not sure if I can wait that long now! I really want to use the keepall LOL
I'm going to bring the luggage tag for heat stamping today at my local LV store.

I have a mixed feeling about the vernis though... it's my first vernis and I feel it's too finger printy. I'm kind of anal about it. It is beautiful though. I'm seriously thinking about exchanging it to wapity, preferably in white MC, if I can get one at all.

Oh almost forgot about the bonus piece. There's a Cartier store across from the LV store in Champs-Élysées... my DH got me an early birthday present! He knew I wanted this watch for a long time :P
DH said they also promised to send him an extra strap (patented dark brown which was out of stock) from Paris in few weeks.

So I'm seriously on a self-ban for a while :P

Tank Solo :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_6952.JPG
    IMG_6952.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6966.JPG
    IMG_6966.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6954.JPG
    IMG_6954.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6958.JPG
    IMG_6958.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 238
What a wonderful DH you have. The watch is beautiful...happy early Birthday!! And the other 2 pieces are beautiful as well. Can you do a modeling shot of the 45 please?

Congrats on the keepall, thats a great bag!! I agree that I would be anal with the finger-prints! It would drive me crazy. Of course the cartier watch is TDF!! Congrats!