~Reveal:Delivery from Champs-Élysées~ [pics] + bonus

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ok... this is my really first so I don't know the protocol... sorry here we go!

I finally got my HG travel bag~~ :heart::heart:
    and my very first vernis piece~~

Keepall 45 with shoulder strap and cosmetic pouch MM amarante

Attached Files:

2. Congrats, beautiful pieces! Love the Amarente!

3. More photos of keepall 45... I'm especially excited about this piece... I really wanted this for a looong time.

I LOVE the LV hardware pieces... such a high quality :love:

Attached Files:

4. Love your Keepall! Congrats!!!

5. Nice pieces. Love the Amarante.

6. Thank you for entertaining my reveal... you guys are very kind.

I saved about 25% with the VAT refund yay~ all my LV pieces were obtained in Europe for $$$$ savings.

I have a trip scheduled for Sept. and Nov... not sure if I can wait that long now! I really want to use the keepall LOL
    I'm going to bring the luggage tag for heat stamping today at my local LV store.

I have a mixed feeling about the vernis though... it's my first vernis and I feel it's too finger printy. I'm kind of anal about it. It is beautiful though. I'm seriously thinking about exchanging it to wapity, preferably in white MC, if I can get one at all.

7. Congrats! great purchases.

8. Congrats!!

9. Oh almost forgot about the bonus piece. There's a Cartier store across from the LV store in Champs-Élysées... my DH got me an early birthday present! He knew I wanted this watch for a long time :P
    DH said they also promised to send him an extra strap (patented dark brown which was out of stock) from Paris in few weeks.

So I'm seriously on a self-ban for a while :P

Tank Solo :blush:

Attached Files:

10. wow...that watch is beautiful...congrats on the vernis and purse..you're gonna love the vernis.....wapity is also a good thing to have....

11. Oh gorgeous pieces, congrats!

12. What a wonderful DH you have. The watch is beautiful...happy early Birthday!! And the other 2 pieces are beautiful as well. Can you do a modeling shot of the 45 please?

13. Congrats on the keepall, thats a great bag!! I agree that I would be anal with the finger-prints! It would drive me crazy. Of course the cartier watch is TDF!! Congrats!

14. Congratulations.:heart:

15. Congrats.