Reveal...DA small :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got lucky to find DA Noe BB in one of the store I called. It's sold out online. It's so versatile to my everyday-lifestyle as the open top or doesn't have a zipper. I can grab in and out something while I was driving. The only thing though I need to baby it due to the vachetta leather prone to get dirty. Overall, it's a chic bag for cross body or on shoulder. And last but not least the neutral color of DA that can match with any outfit.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! It's pretty

3. Thanks, love.

4. congrats - very nice! love the charm!! is it the one from fendi?

5. Lucky you! Great that you could get it!! Enjoy!!!!
    Congratulations!

6. Yes, it's the Fendi monster charm.

7. Yah, I know. I thought so too. I was debating between Alma bb in mono and Noe bb in azur. But I chose Noe eventually...before another increase. Ah...hate the increase happens twice or maybe 3 times in a year?

8. Congrats and enjoy. Cute bag..!

9. Congrats. Very pretty

10. Congratulations!

11. Love the Noe. And in DA it really looks good

12. I love DA its such a pretty print. I just sold my noe bb because the strap was just too long for me. I was so sad about it because it is such a pretty little bag… Congrats.

13. Lovely Noe! Enjoy!

14. Lovely! And the charm looks fab with it! Congrats

15. Congrats!