REVEAL/Cute Idea!

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to share a quick reveal/cute idea with you: I bought the Neverfull GM the other day to use as a mommy tote - and I am so in love with it! This bag initially wasn't even on my radar (a little back story: I originally bought the Pochette Metis, but exchanged it for the NF GM because it just wasn't practical for my lifestyle). But I tried it on at my local boutique and knew it would suit my needs much better :smile: I hated that I had to go back to the store and exchange because I have never returned/exchanged anything at LV, but my SA was so patient with me and helped me decide on an alternative.

And while I was there, I also bought a 6-ring multi-cles to house my keys and rewards cards because I was sick of my keys clinking around everywhere in my bag. Anywho, I also wanted to share a cute idea with anyone who hasn't done this yet: I took the wristlet strap off the pouch that came with my NF (because I have already designated this pouch as an ipad mini case :P ), and attached to my 6-ring key holder... and voila! Its instantly turned into a mini wristlet for when I need to run into the store quickly. Plus I can store a card or two inside the pocket on the interior of the key holder. For me, personally, I think it will work much better because I really do not see myself using the NF pouch as a wristlet or anything other than a tech case (because not much can fit inside).

Oh, and I was shocked when I took my bag home and discovered that it was MIF. I really didn't expect that, but I"m not complaining. I'm actually really stoked about it :cool:

So I attached a few pics below. And one last thing - I'd like to give a special shout out/thanks to the Purse Forum's very own Matriarch, the one and only Charleston Mom: thanks so much for helping me choose what NOT to get (wink, wink) :P

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers: :hugs:

Congrats, and what a great idea! Could you also show a pic of the ipad mini in the pouchette? I've heard that the tp19 fits an ipad mini but would love to see if the NF pouch fits it better

Congrats, and what a great idea! Could you also show a pic of the ipad mini in the pouchette? I've heard that the tp19 fits an ipad mini but would love to see if the NF pouch fits it better

Also, I personally think the NF pouch fits it better. I've never actually tried it in the TP 19 (I only have the TP 26), but the NF pouch looks and feels more like a tech case.