"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Here is Charlotte in all her glory!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413149127.829764.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413149179.509209.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413149230.863875.jpg
I love her strap drop.
Inside: she holds everything I usually carry. The attached zipper gets out of the way and doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413149341.839654.jpg
Final picture with zip zip for comparison: (with photo bombing cat)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413149441.402498.jpg

She is a definite keeper for me! Her size and strap drop are perfect, plus two outside pockets and a zip closure. All the things I like best. GORGEOUS COLOR TOO! She is not a large bag though, so those of you who think the zip zip is too small will not find this one works for you, IMO.

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous bag with us. :smile: Do you find that the zipper is a pain to work with? I looked at one in Dillard's and the far end of the zipper stuck out and it drove me crazy. I had to keep tucking it back in.

What I really liked about this bag: It was very lightweight. Loved the thinner straps since I carry my bags on my forearm or in my hands. Very comfortable in the hand. The size was perfect for me. Just an all around classy bag, IMO.

She's GORGEOUS, Rosie!!! :loveeyes: That green is perfection!! Thanks for the comparison pics. I wonder if you could make a pic of the side view with the zip zip, too? :kiss:

Here is Charlotte in all her glory!

View attachment 2777616
View attachment 2777617
View attachment 2777618
I love her strap drop.
Inside: she holds everything I usually carry. The attached zipper gets out of the way and doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
View attachment 2777620
Final picture with zip zip for comparison: (with photo bombing cat)
View attachment 2777628

She is a definite keeper for me! Her size and strap drop are perfect, plus two outside pockets and a zip closure. All the things I like best. GORGEOUS COLOR TOO! She is not a large bag though, so those of you who think the zip zip is too small will not find this one works for you, IMO.

Congrats!😊

She's as ladylike as her name.

Thanks ladies!

Here ya go:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413151574.823222.jpg

The attached zipper doesn't really feel in the way and stays tucked in. With the bag zipped (which I probably won't do very much) I just tucked it in. I don't foresee a problem, but will take her out for a spin tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413151785.264600.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413151817.357209.jpg

I think the size is really comparable with the zip zip but since the zip zip opens so wide, she seems larger if that makes sense. I definitely want another color in this Croco, probably the blue or gray. Not sure if it will be the Charlotte or zip zip.

Please excuse the messy bed! Just got home from Biloxi!

She's gorgeous! Congrats and I'm glad you love her. I think I decided I was going to get this bag while at the outlet yesterday. I tried on the small Lexington shopper and it seemed to be a great size for me. That almost solidified my decision, but I was waiting to see your pictures and thoughts before I made my final one. I think I'm going to get the gray. Now.....do I get it on QVC or wait for it to possibly hit the outlets....is the question. Thanks for the pictures and review.

Rosie,
She's beautiful, Love the color,
The pictures in the yard the colors with all the rich contrasting colors are so pretty and striking.
Good call on Char she is wider than the Lexington so it is a nice size, it looks a tad larger than a Zip and they hold a bunch.
LOVE

I totally missed this yesterday! She is gorgeous! I love the croco in the Ivy! Congrats!

I also love the kitty photo bomb.

ETA: This bag just made my wish list - because of your pictures. I love how we all enable each other, lo.