Reveal!!! Come and see what I found at Dillards!

Mrs Tipton

NY State of Mind
Jun 28, 2009
Beautiful. That bag is really stunning IRL. I saw it at the outlet 2 nights ago, and I think it would have been $240, ($599-50%-20%) but there were only two and I'm sure they went fast. Good that you grabbed it when you saw it! Good price. Congrats!

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Congrats! You are going to LOVE your Peyton! It is such a great bag! And you really got a fabulous deal for her! I paid $350 for mine at the outlet a month ago!

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
wow the white really is amazing! such a clean classic look! and the lining is such a bomus to this beauty! i really like the scarf too!!! congrats

Mar 27, 2009
Florida
Congrats on a gorgeous find!!! It looks great on you. I was at the Brandon mall on Wed and they only had the metallic. It must have been in the stock room waiting just for you.

May 13, 2007
how pretty!!! that patent white is smashing! i really need a white bag! that scarf is so pretty too! i have it also! would look great on your peyton!
I put the scarf on my peyton today! I like the way it looks, I'll post a picture of it in a little bit for you guys to see

May 13, 2007
Congrats on a gorgeous find!!! It looks great on you. I was at the Brandon mall on Wed and they only had the metallic. It must have been in the stock room waiting just for you.

Yeah I think it was! The SA was telling me about the metallic one...Im glad I found the white one because thats the color that I really wanted and I didn't have any all white bags.