Reveal >>coach mini studs rhyder in chalk<<

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Just wanted to share the Mini Studs Rhyder incase anyone wanted to see IRL pictures .... the detail is so pretty ..:smile:
I also included pictures of it with the feather fob I made from the Coach feather necklace I made ... Thanks & hope it helps someone either decide or decide not to buy ... I personally LOVE it!

Just wanted to share the Mini Studs Rhyder incase anyone wanted to see IRL pictures .... the detail is so pretty ..:smile:
I also included pictures of it with the feather fob I made from the Coach feather necklace I made ... Thanks & hope it helps someone either decide or decide not to buy ... I personally LOVE it!

It is gorgeous! And looks wonderful with your feather charm! I love the details on this bag! Congrats!

So gorgeous! Your feather charm looks great on the bag! Really adds to the total affect!