Reveal! Coach boots!

JessLovesTim

Jun 28, 2014
Hi everyone! Just wanted to do a quick reveal of these Coach over the knee boots I got at Nordstrom Rack. They were $300 marked down from $500. But, the crazy thing is that they are actively being sold on Nordstrom's website for full price- they are called the Madeleine Over the knee leather boot. They had the brown pair at Nordstrom Rack as well. I scanned my pair thoroughly and I cannot tell of any defects and the zipper works perfectly. And very comfy. Anyway, I wanted to pass this a long in case anyone was eyeing these boots, because they may be less expensive at your Nordstrom Rack!:graucho:

Attachments

• coachboots.jpg
    coachboots.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 393
  • coachboots2.jpg
    coachboots2.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 391
Beautiful boots! Sometimes they end up at NR early because they were returned used and/or had to be refurbished. I don't know if that's the case for your boots because they definitely look new, but I just mention it because I've bought a pair of Coach boots and also clogs that did state that they were refurbished on the tag, and I swear I couldn't tell why or that they had been refurbished at all! They looked new. I don't know if they always state it on the tag either, but I would much rather get a deal for something that looks the same as what is sold in the retail store, that's for sure! Enjoy!