REVEAL - CLASSICS AND A LITTLE BIT OF BLING

All gorgeous of course! I absolutely love (my favorite) the black and white camellia silk scarf!! Is this the smaller size ones where you tie around your neck with just a little bit of the ends sticking out? or are these the square scarfs that are bigger and you can wrap around your shoulder a little?

Do you mind sharing the price and tag with season info?

I think this is such a nice classic timeless piece that goes easily with lots of stuff. So versatile and the contrast is fantastic :smile:

All gorgeous of course! I absolutely love (my favorite) the black and white camellia silk scarf!! Is this the smaller size ones where you tie around your neck with just a little bit of the ends sticking out? or are these the square scarfs that are bigger and you can wrap around your shoulder a little?

Do you mind sharing the price and tag with season info?

I think this is such a nice classic timeless piece that goes easily with lots of stuff. So versatile and the contrast is fantastic :smile:
Thank you so much Vanana!! :flowers::heart:
The camellia square scarf is not that small. I can fold it into a triangle and then fold it into elongated shape to tie around my neck. The ends sticking out would depend on how many times I wrap it around my neck. HTH! :smile:
I'm too shy to take mod pics :whut::blush:

I also love the classic design :heart:
Here is the info:

IMG_7846.JPG