Reveal Classic Jumbo, yes or no size?

I'm 5'1", in pictures: normal double straps and shorten in double, cross body and shoulder. How do you think the size?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 422
The dent is likely from the contact with the chain and it should go away. This is such a gorgeous bag; I prefer this particular color in the M/L size, but you cannot go wrong with the jumbo. Both M/L and jumbo sizes are good for you IMO.

Gorgeous bag. We are bag twins. It's such a classic flap with long waiting list. The crease seem fine to me. The size is great on you. I'm 5'2" and have it wear double straps. I love the size and color. It's such as gorgeous for summer. It's one of my work horse. Keep it. I'm not sure how long you have to wait to find another one.

Gorgeous bag. We are bag twins. It's such a classic flap with long waiting list. The crease seem fine to me. The size is great on you. I'm 5'2" and have it wear double straps. I love the size and color. It's such as gorgeous for summer. It's one of my work horse. Keep it. I'm not sure how long you have to wait to find another one.

Yes, months to wait for perfect combo light beige with GHW

The dent is likely from the contact with the chain and it should go away. This is such a gorgeous bag; I prefer this particular color in the M/L size, but you cannot go wrong with the jumbo. Both M/L and jumbo sizes are good for you IMO.

I like this bag better in the m/l as well. I had the same dilemma and I chose the m/l. It is a matter of personal preference. The bag looks great on you.

Gorgeous Bag, I think the size Is Ok for u, & Crease Looks Normal But Not the Dent

Somehow In picture we saw little dent mark but in real life actually not see it, and the crease line obviously showed there because underneath is zipper of hidden pocket raised up. But I checked around purseforum pictures mine is worsen condition. I compared between my M/L flap made in France bought 2011 with this Jumbo made in Italy bought 8/2014, I think this jumbo made in Italy has lesser quality than m/l made in France.