Reveal: Chloe medium Marcie in black!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I just got the most beautiful Chloe bag! It's the only Chloe in my collection as of now. I used to be obsessed with the Edith bags but no matter how much I loved the sturdy, beautiful, quality equestrian look, the bags just didn't fit in my lifestyle of bicycling around the city.. LOL. I loved my Edith bags but eventually sold them for easier, more lightweight bags. Anyways, to recap, I've always been drawn to the Chloe look and quality but steered away due to heaviness. Fats forward to today...

I went window shopping at King of Prussia and found the most gorgeous bag! A black Marcie satchel in medium. I think this could just be *the* perfect black bag. It's not too big, not too small.. Slouchy yet still retains it's classic shape. It is elegant and bohemian, all in one. I am really enjoying this bag and I haven't even worn it yet. The leather is really durable yet soft and luxurious as well. The hardware pops without being too obnoxious. The handles are thick, sturdy rolled leather with another layer of leather wrapped all the way around. This bag was built like a tank! It's all in the details. You can tell that the Chloe takes pride in their craftsmanship when you see the details on this bag.

Thanks for listening, I had to share in my excitement. Uploading some pictures now..

Chloe009.jpg

Chloe002.jpg

Chloe003.jpg

Chloe006.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
A few questions for you more knowledgeable Chloe members..

1) Is this a new bag for fall 2010 or was this a past season bag? If so, can someone tell me which season? Not sure hot to read the cards..

2) I just saw a reveal for the Whiskey Marcie satchel and would like to know if those are easy? Did they just come out or have they been out for a little while?

Thank you :yahoo:

Congrats littlerock and welcome to Chloe....

I have the medium Marcie is Whiskey and its divine..and the style of the bag is amazing and I love the front pocket.

The Marcie bag came out for fall winter 2009/10 and I suspect will be a chloe classic...there are some new colours coming out for fall 2010 like Rock which I think I might just have to get.

^ Thank you for the info! Yes, this bag is sure to be a classic :yes:

** By the way, the stitching is not as contrasting in real life. The flash makes it look white but IRL it blends in with the bag. Just thought I'd point that out for those of you who haven't seen the bag in person.

Hey littlerock!! Watcha doin' here??? I guess you can ask me the same question too, huh?. :P

Love your new Marcie. It really looks great on you--looks like the perfect size for an everyday bag. Congrats!!

I was wondering what the Marcia bag was, I see that it's a beautiful Marcie!

gorgeous littlerock! thank you for all the modeling pics. I am definitely getting one in Rock...