Reveal! Check out my Mom's new Birkin!

Long story short I went to Hermes with no intention to buy anything, jut wanted to browse. I met my SA and she told me that another client declined a Birkin and thought I'd be interested. I took a look at it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it but it would be better suited for my mom, so here is her new early Christmas present from me to her! Rouge De Coeur Birkin 25 Veau Jonathan GHW! Enjoy!
Absolutely stunning. Your mom will be so happy a gift from her son. Congratulations

What a fab color! Your mom will be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful gift!

Absolutely stunning. Your mom will be so happy a gift from her son. Congratulations

Best. Christmas. Ever. :heart::heart::heart:

I did the same for my mom last year for Christmas, and it was truly the most rewarding birkin I ever bought. She will be floored.

If only all sons were as thoughtful and considerate as you. You Mum is one lucky Mum.

Thank you everyone! She already loves it!

Long story short I went to Hermes with no intention to buy anything, jut wanted to browse. I met my SA and she told me that another client declined a Birkin and thought I'd be interested. I took a look at it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it but it would be better suited for my mom, so here is her new early Christmas present from me to her! Rouge De Coeur Birkin 25 Veau Jonathan GHW! Enjoy!
You are the best son! Your mom will enjoy so much. She is very lucky! Wear your bags together in good health. :smile: