Reveal! Check out my Mom's new Birkin!

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
Long story short I went to Hermes with no intention to buy anything, jut wanted to browse. I met my SA and she told me that another client declined a Birkin and thought I'd be interested. I took a look at it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it but it would be better suited for my mom, so here is her new early Christmas present from me to her! Rouge De Coeur Birkin 25 Veau Jonathan GHW! Enjoy!

Attachments

Hobbiezm

Jan 17, 2011
Long story short I went to Hermes with no intention to buy anything, jut wanted to browse. I met my SA and she told me that another client declined a Birkin and thought I'd be interested. I took a look at it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it but it would be better suited for my mom, so here is her new early Christmas present from me to her! Rouge De Coeur Birkin 25 Veau Jonathan GHW! Enjoy!
how thoughtful -I’m sure she will be thrilled with the wonderful present ... lovely job !

Phiona88

Nov 10, 2018
Wow! Beautiful festive bag for Christmas, your mother is going to be so thrilled!

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
My jaw dropped to the floor!!! You are so sweet and your mom will be thrilled!!! Gorgeous bag and best with GHW!!!!!! Congrats and Happy happy holidays!!!

nymeria

Apr 17, 2019
Absolutely gorgeous! Jonathan is just a scrumptious leather, and it looks lovely in that color. What a lovely present that will last forever.