Reveal! Chanel O coin purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Yesterday I walked into Chanel Neiman Marcus and walked out with a stunning new SLG. When I came home I noticed the tag has14B on it and the serial number begins with 19 which I know is from 2014. Does Chanel usually have old stock to sell? Just curious as I think it might even be a return but it is just beautiful. Must have been my lucky day here is my burgundy O coin purse. Enjoy!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463717303.608517.jpg

2. I love this color!! I have been looking for exactly this one!! I saw it way back in 2014 and got black instead. I always thought about this one though after the fact

3. OMG. U need to keep this!! 14B Caviar was such a good year!! Look at that puffy, beautifully quilted caviar. congrats!! What a truly lovely zippy coin purse!

4. It's lovely! I really like the colour :smile: I need one like this!

5. Lovely !!!!!..it's my favorite color.. .you're super lucky ...I got the lambskin black ghw and caviar blk shw...but they don't compare to yours 😍

Sent from my SM-N900V using PurseForum mobile app

6. You just went at the right time, great purchase, love the color

7. It's fairly common to have SLGs from older stock still in store

This is a very pretty color and caviar looks fabulous

Congrats

8. What a great find!!! The color is gorgeous...Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

9. Great beautiful find! Congrats!

10. Lovely! Congrats!

11. Beautiful. The color and caviar are amazing!

12. Such a pretty color and leather is puffy & shiny, congrats!

13. Lucky lady....what a little beauty...congrats. :heart:

14. Big congrats on great finds!! I love this color so much! I own black one of this and wish to add color one next :smile:

15. You know, I never thought of it but the beautiful burgundy SLG is actually perfect to complement the interior of the classic bags, and a change from black! The coin purse you got is perfection!