DSC00415.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 622
  • DSC00416.JPG
    DSC00416.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 514
  • DSC00417.JPG
    DSC00417.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 523
The colour really changes depending on the light - pinker undertones in the sun and more beige/taupe inside.

Size and weight wise, it is pretty much the same as my medium YSL downtown.

Attachments

• DSC00418.JPG
    DSC00418.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 592
  • DSC00422.JPG
    DSC00422.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,187
Ah, I just SOOOO love this bag, it is definitely my HG bag. I have tried looking for a Celine forum but there is not one, correct? I wonder why as there are lots and lots of threads on these bags which shows their popularity. I am trying to find out where I could get this, I live in Hungary Europe at the moment. It even crossed my mind to go all the way to Berlin to see them IRL and get one:smile:)). What we would do for bags.

that_girl Congrats! Do you mind sharing your experience and advice in dealing with Customs? I have yet to submit the import forms to Aust. Customs - still waiting for the receipt from Saks. Mine should reach Melbourne next Tuesday, but who knows how long Customs will be holding it!

eggpudding Thank you! I rushed home from work to test it out so was feeling pretty shabby.

bm0226 Mine was posted from Singapore with Fedex and the main issues was that my name was listed as the recipient on the declaration while both my partner and myself were on the commercial invoice. I had to send through verification of the order which meant sending through all email correspondence along with the phone order form used to purchase the bag. My advice is just give them absolutely everything the first time - my bag had been in customs for 5 days before they decided they wanted more documentation. Also if it is delayed, do chase it up - I called quite a few times which seemed to push things along a little. I ended up paying $365 for duties and taxes too.

OVincze Saks do - its best to go through the email address listed for customer service on the online store and request further information about stock levels etc. The spring line is being released really soon too, so they may have more in store shortly.

Last edited: