[REVEAL] Céline Classic (Box) Fall 2015

The Céline Classic in Veau (Calf) Liégé, Indigo color.

Beautiful bag! Congratulations!! I haven't got mine yet. I'm still in dilemma between choosing Celine Box Blue Liege or in White Liege! Anyone can help me to choose?
I managed to call all Celine boutiques in Paris, actually they have different price for Celine Box, it's crazy. Some already increased the prince and some don't.

Beautiful bag! Congratulations!! I haven't got mine yet. I'm still in dilemma between choosing Celine Box Blue Liege or in White Liege! Anyone can help me to choose?

I managed to call all Celine boutiques in Paris, actually they have different price for Celine Box, it's crazy. Some already increased the prince and some don't.

That's a hard choice. I love white because it's so classy and goes with anything but then the blue is less maintenance. I really am in love with the navy bicolor calfskin box for prefall.

Paris/euro zones are definitely cheaper than the U.S. And the UK. In the UK it costs £300 or so more than in Paris for the calfskin/liege!

Hi Ladies, I'm tossing up between the box bag in grainy goat skin and liege calf. What are your experiences with the two leathers? I'm looking for something more durable and scratch resistant. If you could let me know your thoughts, that would be very helpful. Thanks :smile:

I wanted the perfect blue, and at the time of my searching, there was the Indigo Lizard version. So I was on my way of buying it, the bag was reserved, when I discovered that a liégé version was coming for fall 2015 collection. The decision was hard. The Lizard has a wonderful effect. But I finally chose the liégé over it because it's more classic, versatile and the damages caused by the strap's "square rings" will be less painful (on the Lizard skin, the paint will go off and show the white skin, a big thanks to the TPFer who gave me this info).

Good choice with the liégé! [emoji173]️

That's a hard choice. I love white because it's so classy and goes with anything but then the blue is less maintenance. I really am in love with the navy bicolor calfskin box for prefall.

Paris/euro zones are definitely cheaper than the U.S. And the UK. In the UK it costs £300 or so more than in Paris for the calfskin/liege!

Hi Berri, thanks for your suggestion ^^ Finally I bought the blue one in liege. I'm so in love :yahoo:

The Céline Classic in Veau (Calf) Liégé, Indigo color.

Absolutely stunning. I have seen this color in person and let me just say it took my breath away. I have two box bags in black and in red but that indigo blue is RIGHT THERE with them in terms of what I'd want. Its just amazing!!!

so fantastic i cant breathe. congratulations!

Good choice with the liégé! [emoji173]️

congratulation! I love the blue, it looks just so royal to me :P

that bag is sick

Thanks a lot for your kind comments !!

Absolutely stunning. I have seen this color in person and let me just say it took my breath away. I have two box bags in black and in red but that indigo blue is RIGHT THERE with them in terms of what I'd want. Its just amazing!!!

Wow congrats on your red and black Classic bags. I also love these two colours very classy !!