Reveal/ Care for smooth leather on Luggage?

Kamabenz

O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
image.jpg Hey guys I've recently purchased a Mini Luggage in this gorgeous blue color (fall 2013). I'm soo in love with it but also worried to use it frequently as the leather is so delicate. I already have an indentation on my bag from it getting poked by a round shaped object. :crybaby: I tried smoothing it out and it's still there. You can see it in the picture :no good: Any suggestions on how you ladies keep your smooth leather bags free from scratches and damages? Thanks!

cotonblanc

O.G.
Aug 9, 2011
Congrats on your Ocean Blue Luggage. Unfortunately, smooth leather will NEVER stay pristine no matter how careful you are. This seems to be the new satinated calfskin which is even smoother than the smooth leathers available before so it is expected that scuffs and marks will appear.

Relax and enjoy the bag. You own the bag, not the other way around.

Kamabenz

O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Congrats!! I love the colour!

You just have to be really careful, use waterproof spray too. To be honest, after a while I just give up, maybe that's not a good suggestion...

Congrats on your Ocean Blue Luggage. Unfortunately, smooth leather will NEVER stay pristine no matter how careful you are. This seems to be the new satinated calfskin which is even smoother than the smooth leathers available before so it is expected that scuffs and marks will appear.

Relax and enjoy the bag. You own the bag, not the other way around.

Was worth a shot lol. That's what my husband has been telling me, to just enjoy it, but it's such a beauty I don't want to ruin it. Oh well guess there's not much I can do to prevent life's mishaps :smile: Thanks guys