Reveal: Canyon Quilt Denim Mercer 30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently nabbed the Mercer 30 in Canyon Quilt Denim from Bloomingdales during a spring sale that they were running for one day recently. I got around $100 off and I could not be more pleased with the how it looks!! The hardware is gunmetal and there are little skulls in the prairie printed fabric!! This seems to be the answer to the mid-size Rhyder dilemma I was having. I like the look of the Rhyder, but the small was a little too small and the regular way too big. Coach's website does not offer the patchwork denim in the 30 size though. Is it common for stores to get different sizes than Coach.com offers? (That's how I came across this site, looking for any other photos of it). Anyway, I am a happy camper. It fits all my everyday essentials and the front pocket is functional and hold my phone too! It lays nicely on the shoulder or cross body and has feet to boot!!

Attached Files:

2. Here is a close up of the skull floral fabric

Attached Files:

3. Very unique! I probably would have never noticed the skulls. Enjoy!

4. I love this...a bag I'd carry myself. It's beautiful.

5. Love it! Congrats!

6. Love it!!! I've been looking at all the denim bags lately. Very much on trend....:smile:

7. very cool bag! Coach always seems to come out with some very unique styles in denim - enjoy!

8. Very nice! I love the mercer 30, it's a great size and the outside pocket is fabulous. Enjoy!

9. That is so cute! The skulls are an unexpected touch. I love that!

10. Very nice! Love the fact that it has little skulls hidden in there! Gives it a little edge.

11. It's very cool, congrats! I love the skulls too, such a great touch!

12. Beautiful! Is the back side of the bag quilted as well?

13. Saw in fp. Great bag. Congrats and enjoy!

14. No, only the front side is quilted

15. I'd love to see it with an outfit when you get a chance. Then denim pieces look great.