Reveal: Cabat #7 -the Pied De Poule

Jellyblob

I BEAT FFXIII!! Yes!
Dec 4, 2008
Dear BV TPFers, I was amazed by this cabat when it first appeared. The SAs at the boutique were all marveling at the fact that not only was the houndstooth design weaved on the outside, the pattern was perfect on the inside as well. My only reservation at that time was the mineral portion of the bag - I don't have the time to baby my bags so I didn't think it'd thrive in my hands. Then I looked at it again time after time when I visited the BV boutique. I caved in today when I was buying a wallet and some accessories on sale and brought this baby home. I know it doesn't appeal to everyone but I'm sure we all can agree that it's gotta take incredible craftsmanship to achieve such a uniform pattern on the both sides of this bag! Here it is, my cabat number 7, the Pied de Poule!!

Attachments

• Pied de Poule cabat.jpg
    Pied de Poule cabat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 299
  • PDP cabat 2.jpg
    PDP cabat 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 269
  • PDP cabat 3.jpg
    PDP cabat 3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 231
Congratulations, Jellyblob, on a beautiful new bag! I agree, even when a BV style doesn't appeal to me (and I don't think I could pull this one off), the craftsmanship is always apparent, and the Pied de Poule Cabat is extraordinary. I would love to see action pics too!

This is a lovely piece of work. I adore the weaving pattern and the black and mineral colors. I am so happy for you!

Wow, Jellyblob! Thanks for the photos showing the interior--it is incredible. I must say that your photos make this Cabat much more appealing than BV's own photos! Enjoy!

I totally love it and thought about getting it in the mini. But I got the argyle bag and thought I really didn't need two such similar looks.

I think it is just awesome! Congratulations!!