Reveal: BV Needlepoint Phoebe

neonfiller

Apr 1, 2013
I ordered this from the FOS last week after lusting after photos here. Since I had never seen this one in person, I was not expecting the sheen of the fabric to be so beautiful!! I tried to capture the sheen with a camera flash, so the color is a little more vivid than it is with natural light but it still doesn't show it's true beauty. For anyone still on the fence, I'd get one of these bags while you can. It will not disappoint.
The second photo is more true to color.

Attachments

• D70_9573-needlepoint phoebe.jpg
    D70_9573-needlepoint phoebe.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 586
  • D70_9573-needlepoint phoebe-color corrected.jpg
    D70_9573-needlepoint phoebe-color corrected.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
I really love the Black Violet. What a great shade of purple for a bag/accessories. Your photo shows that bag in a brighter shade than it is in real life, though yes, this fabric on this bag is very nice. This bag is not 'bright' purple…rather, a perfect purple! (How subjective is that?) Lol.

Enjoy your pretty Phoebe.

I ordered this from the FOS last week after lusting after photos here. Since I had never seen this one in person, I was not expecting the sheen of the fabric to be so beautiful!! I tried to capture the sheen with a camera flash, so the color is a little more vivid than it is with natural light but it still doesn't show it's true beauty. For anyone still on the fence, I'd get one of these bags while you can. It will not disappoint.
The second photo is more true to color.

That is lovely. What a great color! Congrats.

You did great capturing the color in your photos. When I take pics of mine it always looks brown. It's soooo pretty IRL though!!! Congrats, and twinsies!