Reveal ~ BV Barolo Cervo Loop Bag

DutchGirl007

Feb 13, 2015
WOW.... was a lovely surprise! I have been looking for a lot of leather for the money, so after asking some opinions, it came down to the Cerbo hobo and the Cervo loop. Luckily, fate and a great SA found me my new Barolo Cervo Loop. Lovely, soft, large and buttery! Here is her arrival, and first day out and about.... I also invited a few new friends to come along.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,007
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1,032
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 1,348
  • IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 1,132
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • IMG_2468.JPG
    IMG_2468.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,050
WOW.... was a lovely surprise! I have been looking for a lot of leather for the money, so after asking some opinions, it came down to the Cerbo hobo and the Cervo loop. Luckily, fate and a great SA found me my new Barolo Cervo Loop. Lovely, soft, large and buttery! Here is her arrival, and first day out and about.... I also invited a few new friends to come along.

Thanks for looking!
Jaw-dropping and breathtaking!! Stunning beauty! Enjoy in good health!

Thanks for looking!
Gorgeous! Amazing how the different lighting makes the bag a different color! Another BV chameleon color! Congrats and wear her in good health and happiness!

Thanks for looking!

Congrats! Very beautiful - and practical too, I bet! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you ladies, I got a lot of inspiration from you, thank you thank you so much for helping to steer me in the right direction. The bag smells so good it is so soft. Tho it is caverness, it opens so wide you can see everything. The color does have some Chameleon qualities and will go with so many different outfit colors. I have a tendency to put a grab bag inside so it's just a wonderful addition to my BV collection. Thanks for all the help!! [emoji1317][emoji173]️[emoji7]

Jaw-dropping and breathtaking!! Stunning beauty! Enjoy in good health!

Gorgeous! Amazing how the different lighting makes the bag a different color! Another BV chameleon color! Congrats and wear her in good health and happiness!

Congrats! Very beautiful - and practical too, I bet! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I think you deserve a new guitar, too!

Wow what a beauty!!! Love love the color. :heart::heart::heart:Congratulations!!!

Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you ladies, I got a lot of inspiration from you, thank you thank you so much for helping to steer me in the right direction. The bag smells so good it is so soft. Tho it is caverness, it opens so wide you can see everything. The color does have some Chameleon qualities and will go with so many different outfit colors. I have a tendency to put a grab bag inside so it's just a wonderful addition to my BV collection. Thanks for all the help!! [emoji1317][emoji173]️[emoji7]
Enjoy and do post mods shots, please! Such a treat for the eyes!

Awesome! You didn't waste any time picking that up, did you girl? :lol:
Barolo is such a great colour. I hope you enjoy it and the style of the bag works for you. :flowers:

Reactions: DutchGirl007
Enjoy and do post mods shots, please! Such a treat for the eyes!
I LOVE, love, love the new darker suede interior of these newer bags. Also the dust bag is darker, even the tissue paper, it's the attention to detail with Bottega, class act! Super rich feeling interior, so soft i even found my husband giving her a feel up. LOL

Mod shots, soon. (when i am not in my weekend comfy clothes) Here are some detail pics in the meantime.
Happy weekend everyone!

IMG_2493.JPG IMG_2494.JPG IMG_2498.JPG IMG_2499.JPG

Awesome! You didn't waste any time picking that up, did you girl? :lol:
Barolo is such a great colour. I hope you enjoy it and the style of the bag works for you. :flowers:

;) Nope, didn't want to let her getaway! It was perfect! The bag is big, and why I have hesitated on black or grey. But when my SA had there, I didn't hesitate. I am 5'10' big framed Dutch girl, so it works well. If one were petite, I could see this bag swallowing someone. You are right, this color is so beautiful, hard to resist for the amount of real estate for the price, a lot to love! BV always my preferred bag for leather quality. :heart:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag