Reveal ~ BV Barolo Cervo Loop Bag

Oh dear, such a shame! (where are you?) I feel lucky to have this bag because Cervo loop never even showed in this color on BV website. Now to have her wow, pure luck by asking my SA.

I am in Singapore. The same for gros grain metallics, the boutiques here do not carry it. I was told that last year but lo and behold, on my last visit, I spotted a rose gold key ring but the SA was unsure whether the bags in gros grain will arrive. I see that they are listed on BV Hong Kong's website already and since we are in the same region, I am hoping they arrive.

From the ladies here, I understand that some colors are not listed on the BV USA website and that perhaps an SA can help to track one down. Nothing beats buying in person though, you really do get to appreciate the color/details and most importantly, that it works for you. I am very happy for you that your SA had one for you.

Reactions: DutchGirl007
Enjoy! I've never seen this style in person before, so I appreciate all the photos. Thanks for that. It looks great on you!

Keep coming back to enjoy your wonderful photos. This color on this bag is just beautiful. So glad I am bag content right now. [emoji4]

Blueiris- thank you! FYI it is a big bag, but on my 5'10' frame it's perfect. All day I catch myself touching it, crumpling it up, opening it, fishing around inside (the inside is soooooo luscious). Any BV bag in this color is gorgeous!

Buckeye- I am now bag content, good way of putting it!

Thanks ladies for coming to visit, I'll keep posting photos :smile:

IMG_1473012964.898132.jpg