Reveal! But still uncertain ...

Just got the Jaune Poisson city! Love the color but am extremely worried about color transfer and it easily picking up dirt. Wondering if I should have went for the logical choice of a black city?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 522
Just got the Jaune Poisson city! Love the color but am extremely worried about color transfer and it easily picking up dirt. Wondering if I should have went for the logical choice of a black city?

Such a gorgeous pop of color! I understand your concerns. I'm definitely a newbie here (still trying to decide which style for my first bbag) but will leather protectant help?

I'm really beginning to love this color. I would keep it, since it's really a nice pop of color, and the color itself is outstanding.

That's me though - if you would spend too much time worrying about it, then it might be better for you to have it exchanged for black. I personally love Bal for the colors, so I don't even own a black Bal yet :shame: . Hopefully somebody can chime in on color transfer and the dirt for this color. My Bals have been of darker colors and with great saturation, so no issues for color transfer and dirt on mine. Since that color is this season though, not sure how many can share their personal experiences on color transfer yet.

Either way - congrats on the Bal! :biggrin:

It is beautiful!!!!! I can't say if it will have color transfer or not but it looks beautiful! How is the leather? is it nice and chewy or plasticy? If that makes sense?!

Wow--I don't really care for yellow in general but that is a really beautiful bag and color! I would keep it and just try to be careful about the color transfer (easier said than done I know)…but it really pops next to your black oufit.:smile:

I'm really beginning to love this color. I would keep it, since it's really a nice pop of color, and the color itself is outstanding.

That's me though - if you would spend too much time worrying about it, then it might be better for you to have it exchanged for black. I personally love Bal for the colors, so I don't even own a black Bal yet :shame: . Hopefully somebody can chime in on color transfer and the dirt for this color. My Bals have been of darker colors and with great saturation, so no issues for color transfer and dirt on mine. Since that color is this season though, not sure how many can share their personal experiences on color transfer yet.

Either way - congrats on the Bal! :biggrin:
I am a color lover as well ( have a lagon velo and blue mineral town). I like the black but like colors better, which is why I'm soooooo torn about this green! I did get some jean color transfer on my lagon, and when I tried to clean it off with a little water (no rubbing) I got a white spot on it.

It is beautiful!!!!! I can't say if it will have color transfer or not but it looks beautiful! How is the leather? is it nice and chewy or plasticy? If that makes sense?!
The leather is chewy with a slight sheen to it. I think it will break in nicely. There is one indentation on it that I'm worried about - a weaker spot in the leather perhaps, but other than that it's really nice. Some previous seasons had some dull flat leather, but this is veiny and has character.

I think the color is awesome! Great pop! U can always get black but the seasonal colors won't last forever. As for color transfer, I had a good experience removing mine. I sprayed my grey Givenchy Pandora with Collonil Waterstop. Allowed to dry a cpl days. On my first outing I got denim transfer on the handle. I wiped it with some Apple brand leather cleaner, just a smidge and light quick wipes...all the blue wiped off instantly! Shocked! Was super happy with the result, like the transfer never happened. Cannot promise anything for ur JP but wanted to share my experience.