Reveal but confused!

Thanks so much SDBagLover! The pink interior is really gorgeous and I'm a sucker for it! lol I will keep everyone posted :smile:
I like the MM ...and I love the azur...I know exactly how you feel about the azur cause I feel the same way but I bit the bullet and bought the Calvi but it's not a bag I will use every day so I decided today that I am going to get the Delightful MM in azur. Now I just need to decide if I want the RB or the Beige interior...

Definitely keep it! It looks gorgeous on you. I've had my Azur NF for about five years now (or more) and it still looks great. It has a clean patina and I just use baby wipes for the interior. :smile:

Thanks so much LVLoveaffair! That is good to know, I am careful with my bags so hopefully it will stay as clean as yours :smile:

I think it looks great on you! I personally am 5 foot and going to get the gm because I like oversized bags and have a 1 yr old that I over pack for. My mm mono fills quickly and I only carry one bag

Thank you kprice1019! I usually use a diaper bag for my youngest so the MM should work but I am still going to try on the GM. :smile:

I just got a mm Neverfull last week in a trade with my sister. I bought it and used it for a year then traded it with her for another bag but then we traded again and I am happy to have it back. I also had the Azur GM and traded it to her and feel the GM was such a better size. As for security I bought a large purse organizer made for the Neverfull with a zipper top so I can put everything in it and zipper it close. I put my phone in the inside pocket for easy access. I personally do not like things rolling around all over the Neverfull so having a zipper organizer is the best for me. My zipper organizer came from Purses To Go online and I believe it came in a few colors.

Thank you gillianna! I will most likely get a zipper organizer too. You are so lucky to have a sister you can share bags with! :smile:

Totally off topic but I made my very first purchase on LV's official website & got my bag finally! But I noticed the monogram logos had dots in them. Is this totally normal? I've been reading posts on other sites where people buy a replica bag & return it to an official LV store & they resell that replica not knowing. I'm just a little paranoid lol.

Congratulations on your new purse!!

How tall are you? The mm looks nice on you but if you're going to put your kids things in it maybe the gm would be good? I had this same dilemma mm vs gm. I bought the DA rose ballerine in the gm (I have a 2yr old and a 1 month old) and i liked it but I thought maybe it's too big since I'm very petite (4'11). I went back yesterday to exchange for the mm and the two SAs who were helping me and another woman who was shopping in the store convinced me to keep the gm, especially since I plan on using it to carry my kids things also. Im happy with the gm now...my sister on the other hand has a DA in mm and its big enough for her. Her kids are 2 and 4 so she doesn't have to pack a lot for them.

Whichever one you pick will be great. It's such a beautiful bag [emoji4] it's a little more high maintenance than the other two canvases but it still is very usable. I have a totally pm that I got in 2008 when it was first released and it has held up really well through the years. I used to use it every day (now not so much since I carry a lot of things) and it hasn't shown too much wear.

Totally off topic but I made my very first purchase on LV's official website & got my bag finally! But I noticed the monogram logos had dots in them. Is this totally normal? I've been reading posts on other sites where people buy a replica bag & return it to an official LV store & they resell that replica not knowing. I'm just a little paranoid lol.

OMG...I hope this isn't true. I bought a monogram pochette from the LV site a few months ago that was worse quality than most replicas. It made me wonder if they had unknowingly accepted a replica return.:nogood:

I sure hope they're not dumb enough to accept replicas! Does your monograms have those dots like mine? Is that just how LV monograms are? I always thought they'd be solid & not look pixelated

Congratulations on your new purse!!

How tall are you? The mm looks nice on you but if you're going to put your kids things in it maybe the gm would be good? I had this same dilemma mm vs gm. I bought the DA rose ballerine in the gm (I have a 2yr old and a 1 month old) and i liked it but I thought maybe it's too big since I'm very petite (4'11). I went back yesterday to exchange for the mm and the two SAs who were helping me and another woman who was shopping in the store convinced me to keep the gm, especially since I plan on using it to carry my kids things also. Im happy with the gm now...my sister on the other hand has a DA in mm and its big enough for her. Her kids are 2 and 4 so she doesn't have to pack a lot for them.

Whichever one you pick will be great. It's such a beautiful bag [emoji4] it's a little more high maintenance than the other two canvases but it still is very usable. I have a totally pm that I got in 2008 when it was first released and it has held up really well through the years. I used to use it every day (now not so much since I carry a lot of things) and it hasn't shown too much wear.

Thank you swee7bebe!! I'm 5'8 and I will not use the bag for my kids things, I've always kept my bags as my own. ;) I can't wait to try on the GM tomorrow! That's great to know that your totally has help up so well, for all the money we pay on these bags, they better hold up well! lol

Definitely keep it! It looks gorgeous on you. I've had my Azur NF for about five years now (or more) and it still looks great. It has a clean patina and I just use baby wipes for the interior. :smile:

I agree! It looks lovely. Neverfulls are great and I love the freshness of Azur. This is from someone who had a severe monogram obsession until last year.....

I like the MM ...and I love the azur...I know exactly how you feel about the azur cause I feel the same way but I bit the bullet and bought the Calvi but it's not a bag I will use every day so I decided today that I am going to get the Delightful MM in azur. Now I just need to decide if I want the RB or the Beige interior...

Thank you malzahnart! Good luck deciding! :smile:

Hi everyone!!

So I went to LV today to try on the NF GM and fell hard for a bag but unfortunately it was not the Neverfull! It was a tough decision after trying on so many bags, I returned the NF MM. Sorry to disappoint some of you but here is my new Duomo Hobo! I'm sure I will get the Neverfull again one day but I couldn't walk away from this new beauty! I also bought the gorgeous palm dots bandeau! Thank you all once again for your input! :smile::ty:

Attachments

• 20160403_191308.jpg
    20160403_191308.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160403_123119.jpg
    20160403_123119.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 108