Reveal but confused!

Since you have mono and DE I say keep the DA! Canvas is easy to clean IMO - when my DA cles got dirty I just cleaned it off with a baby wipe and it was looking good as new!

I prefer the GM NF- to my eye, the proportions work better. DA is a summery print so who cares if it looks a little beachy? That is what is fun about summer- and you'll look like you just came back from the Riviera! I am waiting for my GM DA NF w/ RB.

Hi everyone!!

I ordered this beauty by phone on Friday and got it today (I missed yesterday's delivery)! I love the interior but wonder if I need the GM, this is my first Neverfull (I like zippered bags but made an exception with this one).

I've had two DA bags (Galliera & Figheri), sold both because I was paranoid about getting them dirty! I plan on trying on the Totally DE to make my final decision on whether to keep this DA or stick to mono/DE.

I know it's up to me but I would love to hear your opinions, keep or stick to mono/DE. :confused1:
Thanks!!

P.S. I have 3 kiddos (ages 2,5 & 7) but they all know NOT to touch mama's bags! lol

Current collection:
Mono Tivoli GM
Mono Estrela MM
Mono Artsy MM
DE Verona MM
DE Evora MM

I'm just going to share my honest thoughts.
I would get the GM in DA. You would pull it off, many of us can't, but I think you would love it. And there is something inside of you that is doubting the MM, and it means something doesn't it?:smile:
If you are worried about security. Did you know that you can use the drawstrings on the side as an extra security feature? All you do is clasp them in to the lock clasp and then close the bag. It's awesome. I have the MM, I'm petit 5"2, and I really want to get a GM next. Yes it's huge but I love the look. Also I see you have many MM bags. Maybe another GM is what you should get this time?:smile:
Like this: of course with the handles on the outside. This is how I store mine.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 397
I like it on you! The size looks great and I love the pink interior. I love the MM NF. I usually only use my GM for travel and the MM for an everyday bag. Good luck with your decision. Such a pretty and useful bag.

I wish I would have gotten the GM size. I got my MM for travel. airplane and road trips. It looked so big but I am always surprised at how quickly it fills up. With 3 kids, I bet that thing will fill up quick.

As for security. It depends on what you're going to carry in it and where you're going to carry it. If you're going to have a big open bucket with just a wallet and an iPad in it that is very visible then I wouldn't get it. But if you're going to be carrying tons of stuff where a thief would have to dig through layers of stuff to get to your wallet then it isn't that big of a deal.

Also are you carrying it on a crowded subway where people will be right up against it or are you mostly driving around in your car and it is sitting next to you on a seat.

The open bucket security issue is really only an issue in certain situations.

Last edited:
Definitely keep it! It looks gorgeous on you. I've had my Azur NF for about five years now (or more) and it still looks great. It has a clean patina and I just use baby wipes for the interior. :smile:

I think it looks great on you! I personally am 5 foot and going to get the gm because I like oversized bags and have a 1 yr old that I over pack for. My mm mono fills quickly and I only carry one bag

I just got a mm Neverfull last week in a trade with my sister. I bought it and used it for a year then traded it with her for another bag but then we traded again and I am happy to have it back. I also had the Azur GM and traded it to her and feel the GM was such a better size. As for security I bought a large purse organizer made for the Neverfull with a zipper top so I can put everything in it and zipper it close. I put my phone in the inside pocket for easy access. I personally do not like things rolling around all over the Neverfull so having a zipper organizer is the best for me. My zipper organizer came from Purses To Go online and I believe it came in a few colors.

Since you have mono and DE I say keep the DA! Canvas is easy to clean IMO - when my DA cles got dirty I just cleaned it off with a baby wipe and it was looking good as new!

Thank you CSbaglvr! Looks like DA is getting a ton of votes! lol I guess I just need to get over my paranoia and give DA a chance!

I prefer the GM NF- to my eye, the proportions work better. DA is a summery print so who cares if it looks a little beachy? That is what is fun about summer- and you'll look like you just came back from the Riviera! I am waiting for my GM DA NF w/ RB.

Thanks for your input toujours*chic! The more I "play" with it, the more it feels like a good size for me...I don't really carry that much since I usually carry a diaper bag for my youngest (I like to keep my bag mine! lol).

Attachments

• 20160331_111839.jpg
    20160331_111839.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 184
I'm just going to share my honest thoughts.
I would get the GM in DA. You would pull it off, many of us can't, but I think you would love it. And there is something inside of you that is doubting the MM, and it means something doesn't it?:smile:
If you are worried about security. Did you know that you can use the drawstrings on the side as an extra security feature? All you do is clasp them in to the lock clasp and then close the bag. It's awesome. I have the MM, I'm petit 5"2, and I really want to get a GM next. Yes it's huge but I love the look. Also I see you have many MM bags. Maybe another GM is what you should get this time?:smile:
Like this: of course with the handles on the outside. This is how I store mine.

Great info NickitaLuvsLV! I'm going to try on the GM on Sunday and see if I like it ;)

I like it on you! The size looks great and I love the pink interior. I love the MM NF. I usually only use my GM for travel and the MM for an everyday bag. Good luck with your decision. Such a pretty and useful bag.

Thanks so much SDBagLover! The pink interior is really gorgeous and I'm a sucker for it! lol I will keep everyone posted :smile:

I wish I would have gotten the GM size. I got my MM for travel. airplane and road trips. It looked so big but I am always surprised at how quickly it fills up. With 3 kids, I bet that thing will fill up quick.

As for security. It depends on what you're going to carry in it and where you're going to carry it. If you're going to have a big open bucket with just a wallet and an iPad in it that is very visible then I wouldn't get it. But if you're going to be carrying tons of stuff where a thief would have to dig through layers of stuff to get to your wallet then it isn't that big of a deal.

Also are you carrying it on a crowded subway where people will be right up against it or are you mostly driving around in your car and it is sitting next to you on a seat.

The open bucket security issue is really only an issue in certain situations.

Very true LemonDrop! I'll probably end up buying a zippered organizer if I keep it. I never put my kids things in my bags so the MM would most likely work, we'll see! Thanks for your input :smile: