Reveal: Burberry sneakers

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
IMG_0768.JPG My first ever pair of burberry sneakers! The leather is a lot darker in real life compared to the stock photos on the website though. But still very pretty.

I followed other people's advice and went a half size up, and it seems like a good fit width-wise but a bit longer than I would normally go for.

But still, I got it on sale ($332 vs $650 full price), so can't really complain too much!

I love your new sneakers. :smile:
I had gotten the same ones in black leather and I love them!! :smile:
Little confession: I actually got inspired to buy them when I saw your post! :smile: Including the tip for sizing up by 1/2 size - which worked well for me! So thank you :smile:

Burberry sneakers were never ever in my radar, been holding out for the Gucci ones. I only ever look at the bags, scarves and coats from Burberry. Was surprised that they had quite a good selection. Now I wanna buy the soft pink ones when my size becomes available!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Little confession: I actually got inspired to buy them when I saw your post! :smile: Including the tip for sizing up by 1/2 size - which worked well for me! So thank you :smile:

Burberry sneakers were never ever in my radar, been holding out for the Gucci ones. I only ever look at the bags, scarves and coats from Burberry. Was surprised that they had quite a good selection. Now I wanna buy the soft pink ones when my size becomes available!
That's awesome!!! :smile:
I'm so very happy to hear that.
Hey did you try putting in the search a state/zip code not near you to locate availability??
My daughter wanted the same ones as I (lol) and since they weren't available in or around New York, she put California and they were available in her size so she called the store and they were very happy to ship them out. :smile:

Reactions: rugratsfc
That's awesome!!! :smile:
I'm so very happy to hear that.
Hey did you try putting in the search a state/zip code not near you to locate availability??
My daughter wanted the same ones as I (lol) and since they weren't available in or around New York, she put California and they were available in her size so she called the store and they were very happy to ship them out. :smile:

I'm in Perth, Australia. And believe it or not, there is no (more) Burberry shop in this state. There are 3 on the east coast - but all my orders from Burberry actually get shipped from the UK (I can tell via the tracking for delivery), and nothing is sourced in the local stores on the east coast. However, in spite of the items being shipped from the UK (with lower prices), I still do get charged the Australian prices.

So maybe there is an option to check and get items from their UK store (in the future)?

Reactions: Johnpauliegal