Reveal: Burberry Coat

I had also gotten a Burberry Ashurst Quilted jacket in Black & Mushroom/Beige; along with 2 bags from Bloomingdales lol. The jackets should be coming today; along with one of the bags shown. It states the other bag should either come tomorrow or Monday.
I kinda got carried away with Burberry lately lol. I'm in love! :smile:
I had gotten the jackets at 25% off and these 2 bags at the prices shown.
:smile:
IMG_0301.jpg

Just last month I had gotten the same Ashby bag but in red/plum from Bloomies for $318.75! :smile:

Last edited:
I received my 2 Burberry Bags today. :smile:
The Ashby bag came with covered handles/tags and dustbag; however the Horseferry Check Print Flowers bag just came with tags.
The Ashby bag is a lot darker than Bloomingdales stock photo but it matches my Burberry Chevrington Navy Parker I bought last month from Saks perfectly. :smile:

IMG_0364.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 1,368
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,325
Last edited:
Thank you KayuuKathey. :smile:
It started off with a coat, then I wound up getting 2 jackets and topped it off with bags (couldn't resist the price) :smile:
I love the coat and jackets so much!! They are so very comfortable and light weight. I don't know why I waited so long. :smile:
Thats how I love Burberry Jackets so much!! I have about 3 of them, A vintage quilt padded light jacket, a cashmere kensington and another navy blue pea coat, forgot the style name.

I have my eye on one of the field jackets, the buckle blue colored one!

ohhh! I love that Finsbridge coat! I've been stalking it for a bit, so bummed I missed the sale! Great purchases, Enjoy :smile:
Hi. Thanks. I missed out on the Burberry sale and d/k if this coat was included; however as I mentioned I had gotten it at Bloomingdales at 25% off the original price of $795. It is so comfy. I hope you are able to get it if and when it goes on sale again. :smile:

Thats how I love Burberry Jackets so much!! I have about 3 of them, A vintage quilt padded light jacket, a cashmere kensington and another navy blue pea coat, forgot the style name.

I have my eye on one of the field jackets, the buckle blue colored one!

Thank you. :smile:
Hey that's a nice collection you have. :smile:
I love field jackets also. Hoping to see one go on sale lol.

If you decide to get one, please show us. Thanks. :smile: