Reveal: Brooklyn crossbody in Natural Snake

~bastet

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Ok! I finally remembered to take pics of my Brooklyn crossbody. I tried to use attachments, but instead got told that I was missing a 'security token.' :confused1:

For reference, I'm about 5'3. I didn't wear the bag with this shirt. :P Anyway, I love this bag! The strap isn't too long, and the bag is pretty roomy. I love the snakeprint!
DSC01190.jpg

For scale, here's the bag with a travel pack of kleenex. :P I find that it holds all the stuff I need.
DSC01191.jpg

Thanks for the pics! It looks great on you....I think the bag hangs at the right place. I really like the snake skin print but I am not sure what style to get it in. I hope there will be more in the future.

Thanks everyone, I really love it. :biggrin: It's very comfy to wear, I was originally concerned that the strap would be too long, because as a short girl I have that problem with crossbody bags in general. But, this one is perfect!

Love the Brooklyn crossbody!! It's beautiful! Congrats! One thing stopped me from getting one is the size...
~bastet, do you mind telling me what you can put in the bag just to give me an idea how big the bag is..
Thanks