Reveal: Brooklyn crossbody in Natural Snake

~bastet

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Washington, DC
Ok! I finally remembered to take pics of my Brooklyn crossbody. I tried to use attachments, but instead got told that I was missing a 'security token.' :confused1:

For reference, I'm about 5'3. I didn't wear the bag with this shirt. :P Anyway, I love this bag! The strap isn't too long, and the bag is pretty roomy. I love the snakeprint!

For scale, here's the bag with a travel pack of kleenex. :P I find that it holds all the stuff I need.

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for the pics! It looks great on you....I think the bag hangs at the right place. I really like the snake skin print but I am not sure what style to get it in. I hope there will be more in the future.

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Congrats, bastet, that looks great! That wide shoulder strap looks so comfy too. Thanks for sharing the mod pics!

ShoreGrl

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Gorgeous!!! I didn't really give that bag a 2nd glance before but I should have. It's beautiful!!

~bastet

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Washington, DC
Thanks everyone, I really love it. :biggrin: It's very comfy to wear, I was originally concerned that the strap would be too long, because as a short girl I have that problem with crossbody bags in general. But, this one is perfect!

heehaw716

Jun 25, 2008
Love the Brooklyn crossbody!! It's beautiful! Congrats! One thing stopped me from getting one is the size...
~bastet, do you mind telling me what you can put in the bag just to give me an idea how big the bag is..
Thanks