Reveal: Blitz 'tatum' Tall Embossed Tooling Leather Tote (Black)

gayboy

*not actually gay* i'm elle
Aug 1, 2013
I loved this item when I first saw it, however due to the price "knew" I'd never get it, even second-hand. Luckily, for the SECOND time, I found it, brand new, on eBay for 75% off what it originally would've cost. I think some people get caught up in the buying experience, then realise 6 months later that the bag doesn't suit them or their lifestyle and that they've never worn it so put it up on eBay at a much lower price. I'm in the UK, and outside of London/Manchester/other big cities, you don't see many designer bags at all - andDSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0012.JPG if you do it's usually not something unique like Coach designs have been lately. Great for a 20-something year old Coach fan like me who doesn't mind standing out a bit ^_^

Anyway, here's the bag! (P.S. I added a third leather 'Coach' hangtag to the charm, just because I had one spare I hadn't used for over a year!)

I loved this item when I first saw it, however due to the price "knew" I'd never get it, even second-hand. Luckily, for the SECOND time, I found it, brand new, on eBay for 75% off what it originally would've cost. I think some people get caught up in the buying experience, then realise 6 months later that the bag doesn't suit them or their lifestyle and that they've never worn it so put it up on eBay at a much lower price. I'm in the UK, and outside of London/Manchester/other big cities, you don't see many designer bags at all - andView attachment 3594072 View attachment 3594075 View attachment 3594077 View attachment 3594078 View attachment 3594079 View attachment 3594080 View attachment 3594081 View attachment 3594082 View attachment 3594085 View attachment 3594086 if you do it's usually not something unique like Coach designs have been lately. Great for a 20-something year old Coach fan like me who doesn't mind standing out a bit ^_^

Anyway, here's the bag! (P.S. I added a third leather 'Coach' hangtag to the charm, just because I had one spare I hadn't used for over a year!)
Stunning! love all the detail to it, so classy!