Reveal! Birthday gift to myself

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought myself a gift from Tiffany today! My birthday was yesterday and I'd been planning on treating myself to my second Tiffany piece, probably a bracelet. I was gifted an initial necklace a few years ago, and that's the only piece I have.

I went with the one I liked most from the website. Without further ado....

IMG_1706.JPG
    IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1709.JPG

I got the mini bead toggle bracelet! I loved the dainty beads and liked the subtleness of the Tiffany name on the toggle rather than a hanging tag.

The SA was kind of negative right away, saying "it's a toggle, so it'll probably fall off." I got the small, but he wanted me to make it even smaller to help the toggle stay closed. I don't want it skin tight, so I left the small size as is. I'm hoping it will stay on; it doesn't seem like it's THAT easy to fall off. Does anyone have any toggle pieces and can comment?

Anyway, hope you all liked the reveal! It was my first time in a Tiffany store so it was fun to buy myself a little something. :smile:

2. That looks great on your wrist, I think the size works well and I like that the bracelet can be worn two ways depending on where you put the toggle :smile:

I don't have any of the toggle jewelry myself but it might be worth only wearing it around the house until you know how reliable the clasp is? Better safe than sorry and all that!

3. That looks great on your wrist, I think the size works well and I like that the bracelet can be worn two ways depending on where you put the toggle :smile:

I don't have any of the toggle jewelry myself but it might be worth only wearing it around the house until you know how reliable the clasp is? Better safe than sorry and all that!

Edit: ugh, sorry for the double post. internet issues -_-

4. Gorgeous piece! It's definitely one of my favorites. Happy birthday!

I have a bead toggle bracelet that I bought over a year ago. I'd had mine shortened, but it's still longer than I'd requested and somewhat loose. I've only had one time where it came off accidentally and I'd been fiddling with it (undoing and redoing it), then bumped it on my desk and felt it come off. More likely than not, I'd put it back on wrong the last time. Other than that, I'm about as absent-minded and klutzy as one can be and haven't had a problem. The weight of the bracelet keeps it taught enough. I also had the toggle bracelet on a chain with the heart and never had a problem with that either.

5. Thanks for the insights! It does seem secure, but that's a good idea to wear it around the house for awhile to make sure.

6. Happy birthday! Such a beautiful bracelet! I have a number of toggle bracelets and only one ever fell off but that was because I wouldn't stop playing with it. Luckily, I noticed it happen and didn't lose it. So, don't fiddle with it and you should be fine.

7. Happy birthday. It's a lovely piece.
    :biggrin::smile::cool:
    I have many toggle bracelet, not Tiffany and they've all been quite secure, never had any one of fall off my wrist. Enjoy yours.

8. Just an update in case anyone else is considering a toggle bracelet... I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's totally secure, even when I'm removing coats, etc.