Reveal: Best Things Come In Red Boxes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. It's true. I'm excited! ie., Cartier, Red Envelope and now V a l e n t i n o :woohoo:

3. #3 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    [​IMG]

I'm a terrible photographer!

4. [​IMG]

Tada!

5. Wow! Congratulations!

6. Wow, breathtaking!! Utterly breathtaking...

7. Thank you ladies!
    It is a Catch/Signature Bowler in grey (well, actually the leather is a subtle gunmetal) and the V closure is made of Swarovsky slighly smoky crystals.

Pictures do not make this bag justice: the V really sparkles beautifully and the leather is really soft and smells really good.

Here is a picture of the V:
    [​IMG]

8. Oh wow! Valentino at his best! I love the bag so much I want one now and I never even thought of Valentino bag before. :love:

9. OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially jealous! I've been wanting a catch for awhile and I LOVE THIS ONE!!! I keep seeing them in coated canvas, which I did NOT want. But this one is beautiful and perfect! CONGRATS MGA!!! The leather ones are kinda rare! I bet it smells good. The Valentino leather is practically intoxicating :tispy:

Three Valentino reveals today! Woohoo!!!

10. :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

Congratulations mga, that V is sparklingly gorgeous

11. WOW i ADORE that bag! Congrats babe! :biggrin:

12. Beautiful bag. Enjoy it. I love the Crystal V, and the leather looks scrumptious. Congratulations.

13. Thank you ladies!

And yes LabelLover, the smell is quite mouthwatering :drool:. One thing I have notice about the leathers Valentino use is that all of them smell really great, but the smell varies a bit depending on the color. For example: when the leather is white... the smell is "leathery" but with a subtle... "white-ness" (A bit chalky I think hahaha).

I'm glad you all enjoyed it :biggrin:

14. Lovely!!!! What a gorgeous, timeless handbag. Congrats on such a beauty!

15. Thank you KittyKat