Reveal: Belly Veneta

paepaega

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
After I had decided that my next bag would be BV, I had been studying. I knew that I want something classic like Veneta. Then I found out about belly veneta. I couldn't decide which size would fit me best. After searching and comparing, I finally decided to go for large veneta. I almost ordered it online, but I changed my mind on the last minute and visited the shop instead.

It was just the right decision. Though I tend to be a big-bag girl, large veneta and belly veneta seemed too big for me. I fell in live with the belly veneta cause I just love the round shape and it seemed to hold more than the veneta. Finally, I chose medium belly veneta, just totally the opposite from what I had in mind in the first place.

And the color....ummmmm FUCHSIA!! I just thought that I could have the classic colors anytime I want.

IMG_2676.jpg

This is the part I like most, the pleats. It's so cute.

IMG_2677.jpg

Back home. The modeling pic.

IMG_2697.jpg

I had asked before about size comparison. http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/how-much-does-medium-veneta-can-hold-relative-638538.html Now I've got the answer. Medium belly veneta definitely holds more than Chanel jumbo, much more than Balenciaga first.

I love that Belly Veneta Style. I have an Ebano Large and it is the most practical bag I own. Plus, you have all the other aspects...great style, superb materials and construction, and a heavenly aroma. Congratulations on your pop of color!