Reveal: Belly Veneta

paepaega

O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
After I had decided that my next bag would be BV, I had been studying. I knew that I want something classic like Veneta. Then I found out about belly veneta. I couldn't decide which size would fit me best. After searching and comparing, I finally decided to go for large veneta. I almost ordered it online, but I changed my mind on the last minute and visited the shop instead.

It was just the right decision. Though I tend to be a big-bag girl, large veneta and belly veneta seemed too big for me. I fell in live with the belly veneta cause I just love the round shape and it seemed to hold more than the veneta. Finally, I chose medium belly veneta, just totally the opposite from what I had in mind in the first place.

And the color....ummmmm FUCHSIA!! I just thought that I could have the classic colors anytime I want.

This is the part I like most, the pleats. It's so cute.

Back home. The modeling pic.

I had asked before about size comparison. http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/how-much-does-medium-veneta-can-hold-relative-638538.html Now I've got the answer. Medium belly veneta definitely holds more than Chanel jumbo, much more than Balenciaga first.

chocos

O.G.
Oct 12, 2010
Wow congratssssss....i really want medium belly in fuschia but found nothing ...
The fuschia belly is so cuteeeeeee....where did u get that?

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I love that Belly Veneta Style. I have an Ebano Large and it is the most practical bag I own. Plus, you have all the other aspects...great style, superb materials and construction, and a heavenly aroma. Congratulations on your pop of color!

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Congrats!!! You look so good carrying it. Fuschia is such a pretty color. Enjoy in the best of health! :smile: