Reveal: Beige Caviar Reissue 226 from 13k

Such gorgeous bags and your photos are amazing! Thanks for the comparison shots! The caviar is so beautiful! I don't have a beige in my collection and your pics are encouraging me to add a lighter color flap at some point! Congrats!

wow! i was so waiting for this reveal. she is really a beauty. i was at the boutique last night asking for this but they don't have it. i will be in paris tomorrow. maybe they already have it so i can see it irl. oh my, you have me now all confused my dear...not sure now what to buy :smile: congrats and enjoy her to the fullest!

I hope you get to see it in Paris. It is always hard to decide on what to get but sometimes when u see it you just know that's the one. Let me know what u end up choosing.

Stunning bag!! Congrats!! My caviar reissue in blk is on its way to me too :smile:
I love caviar leather and i love reissue.Thanks Chanel that they hv reissue in caviar this year

Woohoo congrats! the black caviar is stunning too! Can't wait to see your reveal.

Congrats OP! This caviar looks much better than the reissue caviar of last year which was all deflated looking. Love the puffy quilts :biggrin:

I didn't notice anything about the puffiness of the quilts until you mentioned. I was just too happy I had the bag in my hands. But I will go back and take a closer look. Make sure none of quilts are deflated. Hahaha. Thanks for looking out.

Congrats on your beige caviar reissue!! The color is so stunning and I love GHW!! And u are so lucky to have the pearly beige jumbo too!! I was looking so hard for this bag when it came out but with no luck. So I ended up with a beige Clair jumbo GHW. I love her for sure but I still think the pearly beige is sooooo stunning. Congrats!!!

So a few days ago I posted on the "come share your November 2013 purchase" thread that the Beige Caviar Reissue 226 was on its way to me. Well I received it today and it did not disappoint. This bag is really beautiful and I hope my photos will do it justice.
View attachment 2390944

The gold hardware is really stunning on this bag, and even on this similarly tone color bag it still manage to make the hardware pop. If anyone is curious the beige color is a darker beige. And it sort of gets lighter with daylight and darker with indoor lighting.

View attachment 2390945

I was asked to do comparison/companion photos of this Beige Reissue with my pearlized beige jumbo. Particularly to see the difference in the pebble caviar.

View attachment 2390946

The reissue caviar is a little bit more smoother than the jumbo caviar. Here is the close up.
View attachment 2390949
View attachment 2390950

Caviar leather is my favorite leather type of the Chanel bags and I'm happy they have it on reissue this year. Although It does feel heavier than the distressed calfskin reissue.

Thanks for checking out my reveal.
STUNNING! Little tears in my eyes...what a beauty!
:flowers:

Congrats on your beige caviar reissue!! The color is so stunning and I love GHW!! And u are so lucky to have the pearly beige jumbo too!! I was looking so hard for this bag when it came out but with no luck. So I ended up with a beige Clair jumbo GHW. I love her for sure but I still think the pearly beige is sooooo stunning. Congrats!!!

Thank you! I love my pearly beige, Looking back I wished I had purchased more items in pearly beige, a mini, a woc, a wallet. *sigh* such a pretty color, wished they had it more often.

Congrats! It's stunning! I just have classic flap, I don't have any 2.55, but I'm thinking about to boy one of that :biggrin: I especially love the burgundy patent with GHW :biggrin:

Go for it!!! Burgundy is beautiful with ghw. 2.55 is a must have in Chanel lovers collection especially because you already have the classic flap. It gives a different feel than the classic, you will know what I mean when u pick one up.

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beige and ghw, plus it's caviar leather! Very elegant and classy combo!

Thank you Nico. I really like your collection thread. Lots of different variety pieces.